Since our first event in 2015, True Believers has gained a reputation for being one of the best comic con events in the UK, with a strong focus on comic books and small press creators. Saturday 3rd February 2018 will see us return for our 4th year and we'd love you to be a part of it!
If you'd like to join the True Believers family for #TBCF2018 and have a table or two at our event, this is the page for you.
The price of hiring your table includes two exhibitor passes to the event, a listing on the relevant table page on our website (Small Press/Exhibitor/Trader), the chance to take part in our 5 Question Interview series - with your answers being posted on their own page and linked to your listing on your table page (as well as being shared on our social media pages) - and promotion on our social media pages.
Please make sure you read the information on this page (including the Terms and Conditions) before booking you table(s).
When you book, there is a short booking form to fill out before you can complete your booking (if you have filled out this form when booking a table before, please put as before if the information hasn’t changed). If you have booked a table with us for a previous event, your TBCF reference number is the number starting TBCF on your previous confirmation email(s).
Once you have booked your table, please email us your logo or a photo that represents what you create/sell to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use this when we list you on our Who Has A Table page and when we announce you on our Facebook event page.
If you are on Facebook or social media, please click 'Going' and share the Facebook event page (or the Ticket page if on Twitter/Instagram) and help spread the word to let people know you will be there too. Your help in spreading the word would be huge in helping us reach more people and keep the event growing, bring more people through the doors and to your table on the day.
Thank you for taking the time to look at our event out and we look forward to seeing you in February 2018.
WE ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO TAKE BOOKINGS FOR TABLES SELLING JEWELLERY OR FOOD. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO BOOK A TABLE IF YOU ARE SELLING EITHER OF THESE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO OUR WAITING LIST, PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com.
ANY TABLES SELLING JEWELLERY OR FOOD, THAT ARE BOOKED AFTER THIS UPDATE WILL BE CANCELLED AND REFUNDED.
TERMS OF BOOKING
- Tables are given on a first come first served basis. We reserve the right to cancel and refund your booking if you book the wrong table type for the items you sell or if we feel the products you sell are not suitable for the event. The cancellation and refund will be issued within 24 hours. If you are unsure of which table to book, please email us before booking.
- We will try to place Table Holders who wish to be situated next to each other together where possible. In the event that this is not possible, we will try to get you as close together as possible.
- Table Holders are required to arrive at the set up time between 8am and 10:00am, ready to trade when the event opens at 10:30am.
- Tables are only refundable if the event is cancelled by the organisers. Please ensure that you are definitely able to attend on the event date and that you are able to get there before purchasing your table(s).
- Tables are not transferable without the permission of the event organisers.
- Table Holders may share tables if they wish to, but are limited to two exhibitors per table (please include information for both exhibitors on the booking form).
- Sellers are not permitted to sell items that cannot legally be sold within the United Kingdom.
- Please ensure that your table is manned at all times during the event.
- Please ensure that you request the correct amount of passes when you place your booking. You will be allocated the amount you request when booking (regardless of how many passes your table comes with) so please ensure you book the required amount.
- True Believers are not responsible for any theft, loss or damage to your items or property.
- Table Holders are free to walk around the floor and enjoy the event, but we ask that your table not be left unattended.
- Table Holders are required to keep their tables open until the event ends at 5pm. All tables must be cleared and out of the venue by no later than 7pm.
- By booking a table, you acknowledge that you may be photographed during the course of the event and that those photos may be used online.
- By purchasing your table, you agree to the above listed terms of booking.
Please note, additional reasonable terms may be added.
BOOKING YOUR TABLE(S)
Tables have been broken down into 3 categories for TBCF2018 (Small Press, Exhibitor & Trader), with sub-categories for Exhibitors and Traders. This has been done to ensure we offer the best range of creators and items to visitors on the day. Please read each category carefully before making your booking to ensure you are purchasing the right table. If you are unsure which category you fall into or have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before booking.
SMALL PRESS TABLES & OPTIONAL EXTRAS
If you have created your own comic or are a small press or independent comic publisher, these are the tables for you.
Also, if you require electricity to your table or additional passes, these are the options for you. these options can be added to any kind of table.
Exhibitor tables are for sellers who create and make their own items to sell. This year, in order to make sure we offer a great selection and variety of tables on the day, we have broken the exhibitor tables down into types; including artists tables, jewellery tables and collectable tables.
A NOTE ON FAN ART: We love fan art. We love seeing how the characters that we all love inspire you to create your own art. That is what fan art is and we celebrate that. However, what we don't love is people who take images that don't belong to them and pass it off as their own. With that in mind, we request that anyone selling prints, canvases or splash art, has created the piece themselves (or has the licence from the artist that did), including the base image that you may have used. If you are found to be selling work that you haven't created or do not have permission to use, you will be asked to either remove the items from your table or pack up and leave the event. You will not be refunded for your table(s). If you have any questions about the art you will be selling on the day, please email us as soon as possible.
UPDATE ON ARTISTS TABLES: Before booking an artist/art prints table, please email us with some examples of the kind of art you will be selling.
1 x Table for The True Believers Comic Festival 2019
This table comes with a maximum of 2 chairs and 2 exhibitor passes.
You are required to provide their own table clothes, display stands etc.
This table doesn’t have electricity running to it.