TERMS & CONDITIONS
On this page you will find the various small print you need to read before booking your tables or tickets for a True Believers Event.
Any information you give when you place your booking will be stored for use related to the event (where relevant) by the True Believers Comic Festival. None of your information will be shared with any third party organisation or persons without your prior permission.
- Reserved tables that have not been paid for by the deadline given will be removed and re-sold to the next person on the waiting list.
- Each table will be roughly 6ft (w) x 2.5ft (d) x 3ft (h), but some tables may vary slightly to others.
- We will try to place Table Holders who wish to be situated next to each other together where possible. In the event that this is not possible, we will try to get you as close together as possible.
- Table Holders are required to arrive at the set up time and are ready to trade when the event opens (times TBC).
- Tables are only refundable if the event is cancelled by the organisers. Please ensure that you are definitely able to attend on the event date and that you are able to get there before purchasing your table(s).
- Tables are not transferable without the permission of the event organisers.
- Table Holders may share tables if they wish to, but are limited to two exhibitors per table (please include information for both exhibitors on the booking form).
- Sellers are not permitted to sell items that cannot legally be sold within the United Kingdom.
- Please ensure that your table is manned at all times during the event. Table Holders are free to walk around the floor and enjoy the event, but we ask that your table not be left unattended.
- Please ensure that you request the correct amount of passes when you place your booking. You will be allocated the amount you request when booking (regardless of how many passes your table comes with) so please ensure you book the required amount.
- Table displays must not spill over onto, or completely obscure the view of the table next to you. Any exhibitors found to be doing so will be asked by the organisers to amend their displays on the day in accordance with this rule. Failure to do so after this request will result in you being asked to leave the event, with no refund for your table hire.
- Due to the size of the venue, we are unable to allow backing tables at the event or allow any boxes or large displays to be featured in front of tables. All stock and displays must go no further than the edge of your table on all sides.
- True Believers are not responsible for any theft, loss or damage to your items or property.
- Table Holders are required to keep their tables open until the event ends and that all tables will be cleared and the venue empty by the set time (times TBC).
- By booking a table, you acknowledge that you may be photographed during the course of the event and that those photos may be used online.
- By purchasing your table, you agree to the above listed terms of booking.
Please note, additional reasonable terms may be added.
A NOTE ON FAN ART: We love fan art. We love seeing how the characters that we all know and love inspire you to create your own art. That is what fan art is and we celebrate that. However, what we don't love is people who take images that don't belong to them and pass it off as their own. With that in mind, we request that anyone selling prints, canvases or splash art, has created the piece themselves (or has the licence from the artist that did), including the base image that you may have used. If you are found to be selling work that you haven't created or do not have permission to use, you will be asked to either remove the items from your table or pack up and leave the event. You will not be refunded for your table(s). If you have any questions about the art you will be selling on the day, please email us as soon as possible.